Thursday, September 21, 2017

Love Triangle

Image result for anime love triangle 2 girls

I'm not even gonna try to fluff up a nice intro and I'm just gonna dive right into it cause I'm sad and tired. Basically, I've liked this guy at my theatre for nearly a year now and I get the crushies whenever I see him. But apparently one of my best friends likes him too, but she literally just met him like 3 days ago. And on Tuesday, she confessed to me that she has a crush on him and I just walked with her sweetly, but didn't tell her I also liked him because it would make things awkward and I'm a nice friend. But basically, all 3 of us got callbacks for the play we auditioned for which is A Christmas Carol, and our crush got a callback for Young Man Scrooge and my friend got called back for Belle who's Young Man Scrooge's love interest. Meanwhile, I only got called back for Scrooge's sister. And ever since the audition day to the day of callback (today), my friend has been talking none stop about him and how much she likes him and how she thinks they might be together. And all I do is sit silently and sweetly, hiding my crushies deep down inside, trying to calm them down. But it's so hard when she just keeps talking about him and she's only known him for 3 days. I mean, I feel like our crush might like me back, but even if he does, I feel like my friend would be super upset, and what kind of friend would I be if I ended up dating the guy she likes? Of course I could always say I liked him first and explain my story, but she might not believe me. And that wouldn't heal her heartache. I don't know what to do and I just wanted to put my feelings out to someone, anyone who would listen (or read)

No comments:

Post a Comment