Thursday, December 29, 2016

Updated Dream Roles!

Image result for broadway dream roles

Hoi all you lovelies! So, it's been about almost a year since my last dream role post, and now that a year has past, I've obviously found more roles I'd love to play (either on Broadway, school theater, community theater, you name it!)And I have no idea how many are going to be on this list, so I'm not listing them in least favorite to absolutely must play or I'll die, just whenever they pop back into my head ;) And yes, some of these I've already been in, but as a different role. I'm aloud to change my mind ;)

1. Glinda (Wicked)
2. Lady Larken (Once Upon a Mattress)
3. Ti Moune (Once on this Island)
4. Minnie (Hello Dolly)
5. Portia (Something Rotten!)
6. Little Red Riding Hood (Into the Woods)
7. Elle Woods (Legally Blonde)
8. Babette (Beauty and the Beast)
9. Violet Beauragarde (Willy Wonka)
10. Miss Dorothy Brown (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
11. Penny (Hairspray)
12. Beth (Little Women)
13. Eliza Schuyler (Hamilton =3)
14. Ronette (Little Shop of Horrors)
15. Sally Brown (You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown)
16. Carla (In the Heights)
17. Wendy Darling (Peter Pan)
18. Meg Giry (Phantom of the Opera)
19. Martha Cratchet (A Christmas Carol)
20. Jasmine (Aladdin)
21. Heather McNamara (Heathers)
22. Charity Hope Valentine (Sweet Charity)
23. June (Gypsy)
24. Alice Beineke (The Addams Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment