Friday, July 29, 2016

Planning the Future


Hey guys! I just thought I'd share my day since it's been a while since I wrote something. And I've had so many things on my mind, that I just want to get some of these things of me. So today, I uploaded my piano version of Megalovania of which I wrote lyrics to. Although it took longer than expected since I kept getting distracted by a bunch of Inside Out clips. But anyway, once that was uploaded, I ate a vegan macaroni salad while also watching Nana, which is currently my new favorite anime. Yes, I know it's been out for a while but I just discovered it and I love how sweet and simple it is. After that, I went to my theater where I performed Promise and Destined with Jeanette, Jennifer and those guys because we have recording booths in the back so we can record the soundtracks for our original musicals. And the man who runs the theater (aka, our theater dad :P) let's me record my songs there! Anyway, I actually recorded a new song for my other channel there called All These Years. I wrote it for a friend's birthday about a year ago but never uploaded it. And with all this drama in the fandom, I decided to tweak the lyrics a bit and record it! And since I actually went to a photo shoot about a week ago for some pictures for this song, I just got them today, so you can expect the song to be out tomorrow! 
When I got home, I started thinking about going on a juice cleanse to help reboot and replenish my soul and body since I've been stressed out lately. Not just about songs and school in a month, but because I have to be the bigger strawberry at my other theater. As most of you probably know, I'm doing Thoroughly Modern Millie at another theater aside from the one where I've performed since I was three. Anyway, me and 2 other friends of mine have felt mistreated since everyone in the cast has a character or at least 5 seconds in the spotlight, everyone except us. Now, that would be fine, except that there are plenty of other roles available for us to fill and then everyone can be happy. Only, they decide to give this one girl 3 different parts! And we're not the only ones who think it's ridiculous! And yesterday, me and my friends were complaining about it all practice, and I was like 'we should say something about it' and they're just like 'ehhhhh I dont know'. So, obviosuly, that means I have to be the bigger strawberry and actually do something instead of sitting on my butt and complaining. Because I'm not the type of person who just sits around and lets things happen. Nu uh, I fight for what I believe is right! So, tomorrow, I'm going to attempt a juice cleanse to release my stress so that way on Sunday, I can talk to the director about this problem and try to sort things out so everyone is happy. 
Anyway, that's basically my day and make sure you subscribe to my other channel, the link is below, so you can see my brand new original pop song, All These Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment